There are a lot of people with back pain…
We deliver "good health" to the people who live, who gather, who work in Shinkawa.
Medical Prime Shinkawa is new medical mall which is located 6 minutes walk from JR Keiyo Line line/Tokyo Metro Hibiya line,
Hatchobori station where experienced specialists gather.
- 2019.03.08 Event Notification of March 24 (Sun) preview of dermatology, plastic surgery
- 2019.03.01 Event Notification of new article on Useful Medical Information page
- 2019.02.01 Event Video streaming of previews of the medical mall and piano trio concerts is up.
Clinic and other informationClinic
HAMA E.N.T CLINIC
Clinic hoursMonday to Tuesday, Thursday to Friday: 9:00-13:00, 15:00-18:30
Saturdays: 9:00-13:00 Closed daysWednesdays, Saturday afternoons, Sundays, National Holidays 03-3523-4187 Web site is here
- 3F Kazu Internal Medicine & Surgery Clinic Internal medicine, Surgery Clinic hoursWeekdays, Saturdays: 9:00-13:00, 15:00-19:00 Closed daysFridays, Sundays and National holidays 03-5542-0737 Web site is here
TOKYO HATCHOBORI Dermatology & Plastic Clinic
Dermatology, Plastic Surgery
Clinic hoursWeekdays, Saturdays: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
Saturday closed on irregularly Closed daysThursdays, Sundays and National holidays 03-5543-1112 Web site is here
Community space PHELOPHEPA
- 1F Metro Pharmacy Shinkawa Pharmacy Open hours9:00-19:00 Closed days Sundays and National Holidays 03-6222-9480 Web site is here
Community Space PHELOPHEPACommunity Space
PHELOPHEPA means "Health" in the wilderness in South Africa.
At PHELOPHEPA at the 5F community space, we will have events related to health such as health lectures, preventive medical seminars and yoga to deliver more enriched health to the people who live, gather and work in Shinkawa.
New event information Event
What Medical Prime Shinkawa aims forConcept
What Medical Prime Shinkawa aims for
Closeness as family doctor.
Trust as specialized doctor.
Comprehensiveness as each medical department gathers in one place.
Sense of security by collaborating with general hospitals.
Medical Prime Shinkawa is a new medical mall located 6 minutes walk from JR Keiyo Line line/Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, Hatchobori staton where experienced medical specialists gather.
We will support from preventive medicine for early detection to medical consultation for the people who live, who work, who gather in Shinkawa as the favorite family doctor.
In the medical mall, there are clinics with experienced medical specialists who have worked in various fields.
Depending on patient's symptoms, doctor will consult with other clinic doctors in the medical mall or other clinics to collaborate on treatment for the best outcome for you.
Also we have a close collaboration with neighboring hospitals such as St Luke's International Hospital, National Cancer Center Hospital, Cancer Institute Hospital Of JFCR, Mitsui Memorial Hospital, so in case of the need for inpatient care, we will write introduction letter immediately.
We hope to be the medical mall where people who have health concerns can feel relaxed, not only physically but mentally.
Useful medical informationColumn
- 2020.07.01Is it true that the cause of 80% of back pain is unknown?
- 2020.06.01Among an Increasing number of treatment apps, there’s also one for recording epilepsy
There are various apps that make life ea…
- 2020.05.01Are you experiencing corona depression?
Prolonged days of people being asked to …
- 2020.04.01Extra charge without referral letter, for hospitals with more than 200 beds
The medical fee is revised once every tw…
Transportation / AccessAccess
|2-28-2 Shinkawa Chuo-ku Tokyo|
|6 minutes walk from JR Keiyo Line line/Tokyo Metro Hibiya line 'Hatchobori station'.
11 minutes bus from Metropolitan bus 'Tokyo station Yaesu entrance'.
* There is no parking lot, so please use public transportation service or neighboring parking.
Smart Clinic Co., Ltd.
5-1-33 Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo